Ready for the Rugby World Cup?
Need somewhere to watch the Rugby World Cup 2019? Why not head over to our Sports Bar where we will be showing the games live on our big screens!
You’ll also get to enjoy:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
Plus you can order something delicious from our special breakfast al carte menu, personalised especially for the games:
Explore our breakfast menu
- Bloomer toast (V) – served with conserves and butter: £3.50
- Selection of pastries and muffins (V) – pain au chocolate, croissant and mini muffin: £4.95
- Pancakes (V) – served with fresh mixed berries and maple syrup: £4.95
- Porridge (V) – served with mixed berries, brown sugar and maple syrup: £4.95
- Bircher muesli (V) – Yeo valley yoghurt, honey, nuts and seeds: £4.95
- Your choice of omelette: three-egg omelette, cheese omelette: £4.25, mushroom omelette: £4.75, ham and cheese omelette: £5.75.
Add toast with your order for £1.50.
- Bacon or sausage bap – crispy free-range bacon or grilled pork sausage served in a London bloomer: £6.95
- Bruschetta – poached eggs, bacon, cherry tomato and avocado: £6.95
- Orange juice: £2.10
- Apple juice: £2.10
- Cranberry juice: £2.10
If you’re ready for a few days of entertainment, just pop down to our Sports Bar whenever you like. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend required.